Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Finished items for February

This month has been good as I have finished two projects for embroidery and completed two swaps again. This time I have taken photos of them so I hope that they reach their recipients in the northern hemisphere.
Latvian Mat, Finally finished (in the Buddhist style) but not yet dated.
This was a class that our guild ran with Anne Brocas. The colours were a random selection that Maree had on her table and I quite liked. This mat has been around the world once and to California once also. Nearly did not get finished as I lost the threads when I came home in January.
Add caption
My blue christmas decoration for swap-bot. I loved my first one which was a star but this one was fun to stitch also.

ATC Swap #6. This was stitched and beaded. lots of fun. my next one also has christmas words as these are the selvedges that I have at the moment.

2 comments:

Maz said...

Show off

Diane Lithgow said...

some one has too. will write a post today about yesterday's sewing class.