Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finished work

Yeah! better late than never. I have finished the February page for my BJP (still to mount it in the book) and also finished Stephanie's present and given it to her. I will photo the BJP piece and post it later tonight or tomorrow (the zumba class and making cookies for morning tea tomorrow are tonight's treats).

front of Stephanie's needlebook - the printed image reminded me of Jane Austen (one of our shared favourite reads of all time).


The back of the needlebook. labelled and dated I was impressed with myself and also using the #15 beads to cover the tassel bead.
Both sides now! She was thrilled with it on Monday when I delivered it to her.


1 comment:

LittleRed said...

That is simply gorgeous! Your friend is a very lucky lady. What a fabulous job you have done!!!