Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend stitching

Mum and I went to the beach for a nice weekend, while dad stayed home to watch the first weekend of rugby. It was a glorious warm time with just enough breeze to site the air. Friday night we had fish and chips from Oakura fish shop which was slightly disappointing.
Started stitching on canvas three of walk on the wild side with some of the Bargello as this was easy to see. Saturday morning a leisurely start and out on the deck enjoying the weather, mum and I both set up with our canvas. I finally got section one nearly finished and discovered that I had stitched half of it in the wrong place so pulling out was undertaken. I then started on section four for a change of pace and three crescent circles were completed by evening. Sat night I stitched a bead tassel project from the craft fair. Sunday was a late start with potato cakes with tomatoes for brunch. Another nice day saw us on the deck again watching the neighbours pack up tents and vans while getting on with more stitching. Finished the rest of section one and got a bit more stitched on sections two and four.





No comments: