Sunday, March 19, 2017

Busy Weekend

I have had a busy weekend with sewing and getting a few small projects finished for gifting later in the year. I have spent Sunday with a friend making her snappy bag and also finished one for mum. They contain a piece of embroidery which was done a couple of years ago. It was fun spending time with a friend and getting another project off my sewing room floor.
Judy and I are making a plan for some more beading days, which will also be doing a piece of peyote picture stitching. It is a nativity scene for a bauble so will be interesting to get finished.

Next piece of exciting news it's only six sleeps until Adele concert. Before that Stephanie and I will be going to see Much Ado About Nothing at the Pop-Up Globe. It will be so much fun as it is a while since I have seen Shakespeare performed. It will be fun.  

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.